Team-ClanX.org Forum Index Team-ClanX.org
Web Board for the ClanX Team

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    Return homeReturn Home 

Reporting Bugs...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team-ClanX.org Forum Index -> Questions and Concerns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martyr2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reporting Bugs... Reply with quote

Dear Readers,

I just wanted everyone to know that during this time of website upgrades, if you notice any bugs that you think I might have missed or you see obviously out of place, I always encourage people to take a quick screenshot and send it to us via email. It really helps our group figure out the problem that is happening. If you can enclose a small narrative explaining what you did to get the error (so we can try and recreate it) then we can get to working on it.

We are also open to new suggestions for features anytime! More input you can put the better the site can be. Thank you to everyone who visits our site on a regular basis. Cool
Email: martyr2@team-clanx [dot] org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team-ClanX.org Forum Index -> Questions and Concerns All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: