Team-ClanX.org Forum Index Team-ClanX.org
Web Board for the ClanX Team

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    Return homeReturn Home 

Happy New Year

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Team-ClanX.org Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martyr2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Happy New Year Reply with quote

Hello Readers,

I just wanted to drop you all a message to wish you a happy new year from the clan. Things have been going pretty slow over the last few months due to the holidays and life changes of some of the staff. We assure you that things will be better in the upcoming year.

To kick off the new year, we will be putting in another round of upgrades to the site that should address the lack of useful features that readers expect. Another goal for this upcoming year is getting a moderator/reviewer group together for handling submissions and website upgrades.

As many of you may have noticed, the website was a bit slow for a few months recently. This was because the host had implemented a new load balancing mechanism which affected some of the website includes. I have fixed that and it should load quickly now. Let me know if you still have problems with it.

Some of the other goals I would like to get started is a more streamline process of accepting submissions which should make the turnaround time for submissions being posted a lot faster. Also on the agenda is a better screenshot commenting system which links both the screenshot with the comments in one screen. This will involve a bit of recoding so it will take awhile to implement.

Once we get the entire website streamlined even more, we will then formulate the group and help scripters get their stuff on the website faster and more efficient.

If you have any suggestions as to more features for the future year, we would be happy to hear them! Just mention them in the forums and we will be sure to look them over. Thanks again for your participation in the last year and look forward to seeing more from you in 2005! Thanks.
Email: martyr2@team-clanx [dot] org
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Team-ClanX.org Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: